Asuka-san wa Nabikanai(Artroid)

Description
The female lead is the student council president of a prestigious school.

She is beautiful, attractive, intelligent, and possesses exceptional motor skills as if heaven endowed her with not just two but five or six blessings. She is truly a flower on a high peak and has rejected innumerable male confessions.

As a commoner, I thought she was the kind of woman who was way out of my league......

"Hey, Asuma!"

"Yes?"

As I walked down the corridor after school, a teacher called out to me, and as I was about to respond, I heard a woman's voice behind me. I turned around and saw the student council president, who is also nicknamed "Ice Princess."

"No, the one that I called is "Asuma"."

"......!!!"

Her clear white cheeks turned red in an instant. It was the first time that I saw her face like that.

"E.. Excuse me!!"

From that moment on, I learned the student council president's name was Asuka Shishidou, and I caught her attention through a notebook I had picked up earlier.

Link game:Ryuugames
how to add the patch:Extract the patch file in the folder Asuka-san wa Nabikanai and rename file pfs to root.pfs

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini